To people who are attending, involved and/or expressed interest in the What Works? SBCS Summit.
Hi - just a quick note to let you know that the Summit App is now availlable for download. If you are attending you can download the event app to learn more about the program, customize your schedule and connect with other attendees. If you are not attending it will give you an outline of the agenda and provide opportunities to interact with people who are in Nusa Dua.
- Download the Crowd Compass AttendeeHub app from iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Download the event. Search for “International Social and Behavior Change Communication Summit” in the AttendeeHub and click Download. It will open immediately after it installs.
- Enter your details.
- Tap Log in for more features.
- Enter your first and last name where prompted, then tap Next.
- Enter an email address where you’d like your verification email sent, then tap Next one more time.
- Open your email. Exit the app and open your verification email. You’ll see it includes your four-digit verification code.
- Enter the code. Return to the app and enter the verification code
- Then tap Verify to log in to your mobile app.
If there are any issues please reply by email or click "Please click ..." above and enter a comment.
Thanks - Warren